After an epic build up, Christmas will be over before we know it – leaving behind a trail of wrapping paper and unwanted gifts! In 2013 Britons received almost £2.4bn in unwanted Christmas gifts, with an average value of £48.81. (survey by ebay & gumtree)
With only 10% of people prepared to admit they don’t like their gift and ask for a receipt, what will the other 90% do with their unwanted gifts?
Here's one charitable a suggestion! Sell your gifts on eBay and donate the proceeds to the PayPal Giving Fund. It’s easy, just visit https://www.paypalgivingfund.org.uk and search for your favourite charity.
December 22, 2014